The International Institute of Space Law published a newsletter during July 2016.
The newsletter is aimed at the IISL membership, keeping those interested in space law informed about the latest news from the Institute and about developments in space law in general.
If you have items for the newsletter, please contact the editorial team of the IISL.
- Notes and Announcements
- 2016 IISL Elections – Voting ends July 15!
- 25 Years of the Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Court Competition
- Annual Highlight Paper Writing Competition
- International Astronautical Congress (IAC) 2016
- UN/IAF Workshop on Space Technology for Socio-Economic Benefits – Deadline for funded participants is July 10!
- Events Calendar